Maintenance Trade Assistant
- Great full time opportunity with expanding organisation
- Newly created role
- Located in Katunga About the Organisation
Flavourwave is one of Australia's premier growers and marketers of flavoursome vine-ripened, glasshouse grown produce which is stocked in major supermarkets across Australia. Flavourwave maintains its competitive edge through constant innovation. Located in Katunga, the farm is ideally situated in the Goulburn Valley food bowl and currently covers 10 hectares of protected under cover cropping.
About the opportunity
Flavourwave currently have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Trades Assistant. Reporting directly to the Senior Grower, you will be primarily involved with the maintenance of plant, equipment and buildings, ensuring tasks are performed in a safe, productive and cost effective manner.
- Assist with the maintenance of plant, equipment and buildings as specified on work orders
- Participate in scheduled preventative maintenance program
- Operation of maintenance plant and equipment
- Following comprehensive training, participate in a roster that provides 24 hour support to staff and farm in emergency breakdown situations
The successful candidate will possess:
- A current driver’s licence
- A current forklift license
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- The ability to work in a team environment
- A high commitment to safety
- Demonstrated self-motivation
- A high level of problem solving skills
- A good level of fitness with the ability to undertake physical and repetitive work
This position will suit someone with an agriculture background who has welding experience.
How to apply
Please complete your application below.
Application close: COB Friday 18 May, 2018